I NEED HELP FOR MY FAMILY
- Centro Cultural Chicano 612-874-1412
All types of social services: assistance in Spanish language, ESL classes, translation assistance, housing, and childcare for Latino and Chicano families.
- Communidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio (CLUES) 612-746-3500
Minnesota's premier provider of behavioral health and human services to the Latino community. All types of social service assistance in Spanish.
- Confederation of Somali Community in Minnesota 612-338-5282
Provides services to Somali refugees and immigrants. Programs include: job referral, ESL classes, health care information, and cultural and community festivals.
- Greater Twin Cities United Way 612-340-7400 (211 for information)
Maintains a directory of services and providers, and answers multilingual calls 24 hours a day. This is a connection to human services in many great areas.
- Jewish Family and Children's Services (JFCS) 952-546-0616
Offers variety of services for all ages.
- Hennepin County Parent Support Outreach Program 612-348-0211
- MinnesotaHelp.info 1-800-333-2433 www.minnesotahelp.info
- myHealth for Teens & Young Adults 952-474-3251
myHealth For Teens & Young Adults offers basic medical care (asthma, vaccines, sick checks, acne and sports physicals), reproductive health care, dental care, and mental health services for ages 12-26 in a convenient Hopkins location. myHealth takes most major insurances but also offers a sliding fee scale and no-one is ever turned away for inability to pay..
- Perspectives Inc. 952-926-2600
Offers after school programs, supportive housing and services, parenting time services, summer basketball league, and referral services.
- Relate Counseling Center 952-932-7277 www.relatemn.org
- Ridgedale YMCA 952-544-7708
Special Programs for all ages.
- Safe Journey 763-581-3940
- Senior Linkage Line 1-800-333-2433 www.mnaging.org/advisor/SLL.htm
- Somali Women's Association 952-993-0267
Employment services, health education and other services.
- St. David's Center for Child & Family Development 952-939-0396
Parent & child education, counseling, family activities.
St. Louis Park School #283 Family Educational Services
- Kid's Place Child Care 952-928-6764
Many types of pre-school care and before and after school care for school age children.
- Teens Alone 952-988-8336
Teens Alone provides free and confidential counseling and crisis services year round to youth and parents in the western suburbs.
- The Bridge 612-377-8800
The Bridge for Youth provides emergency shelter beds for short-term stays allowing youth and their family to get a break from the conflict and time to reflect. Also offers walk-in counseling at no charge for youth and parents.
- Headway Emotional Health Services ( formerly The Storefront Group) 763-746-2411 www.headway.org
- Washburn Center for Children 612-871-1454