I NEED EMERGENCY SERVICES
- St. Louis Park Emergency Program (STEP) 952-925-4899
Emergency services include food shelf, clothing closet,school supplies, transportation and financial assistance for rent,mortgage or utilities
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) 612-595-1300
- Fare-For-All 763-450-3880
Offers quality affordable grocery packages each month with no income restrictions. Food may be purchased at Lenox Community Center on the first Tuesday of each month between 4 and 6 p.m. Participants are encouraged to volunteer 2 hours each month.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) 612-348-6100
- Mothers And Children (MAC) 651-484-8241
- Nutrition Assistance Programs for Seniors (NAPS) 651-201-4404
GOOD TO KNOW
Many local churches and synagogues offer help in a time of need. Call or visit a church or synagogue near you.